Our Quality Assurance System consists of 5 steps:
1) a translator translates a source text and proofs a target text,
2) the translator discusses all met problems in our Russian translators’ forum, and then makes decisions on all discussed terms,
3) an experienced editor makes a content review (comparing the source and target files),
4) the editor makes a readability review (reading the target file carefully),
5) a proofreader reads the target file (correcting possible errors and wrong formatting).
Also, our practices include testing our English to Russian translators to select the most appropriate ones for a certain job. Such procedure allows us to provide our services at the best quality.
Our russian translations – the best translation in Russian, will not disappoint you.